Don't Look Now But Here Comes Irma.

swamprat

Tropical Storm Irma is expected to be a hurricane by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. It's current projected path has it making a beeline to the Caribbean Sea. It may be a week or 2 out, but it's worth watching.

@nWo, you might want to swing the radar southeast Monday morning.

Tropical Storm Irma is expected to be a hurricane by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. It's current projected path has it making a beeline to the Caribbean Sea. It may be a week or 2 out, but it's worth watching.

@nWo, you might want to swing the radar southeast Monday morning.

Thanks! :thumb: I've been watching it. Wasn't going to post anything for now because it was no threat to any land.

Just took a quick glance at the GFS to check on the path of Irma. If it turns as the GFS is showing right now we are a little more than a week away from any landfall. Those from Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina should start paying attention to this storm. The GFS is showing landfall around North Carolina. As we are a little more than a week away this track can and probably will change so I'll post updates as we get closer. Right now the GFS is showing possible 5-7" rain fall totals for those in its path.

I am supposed to be in Orlando from Sept. 15-18. Looks like it should/could be out of the area by then.

Disney is NOT waiving its $200 cancellation/changing fee until Orlando has officially been named as a warning location by the National Hurricane Center.

So for now, we are planning on going and could luck out into having a less crowded park than we had planned.

If Orlando gets tabbed, it is apply for a cancellation and pay for ANOTHER vacation elsewhere (smokies, Branson, ???) because Disney refunds are NOT instant.