Rico Hollis back at Newport?

Lawnboy13

Been getting text messages this morning that after one year at Holmes, sounds like Rico Hollis has returned to Newport.....anyone else hearing this?

If so, the Cats will be a pretty damn good team with Hollis, Burries, Miller, McDonald, & the Prez, (Warren G.) Harding.

Been getting text messages this morning that after one year at Holmes, sounds like Rico Hollis has returned to Newport.....anyone else hearing this?

If so, the Cats will be a pretty damn good team with Hollis, Burries, Miller, McDonald, & the Prez, (Warren G.) Harding.

You're right. If this is true, they will have a really nice team.

Yeah doesnt seem like it should be allowed to escape trouble (alternative school) and start over somewhere else? But KHSAA has allowed stranger things.

So the kid is not allowed to be given another chance? Should he just get thrown out with the trash? Wow

So the kid is not allowed to be given another chance? Should he just get thrown out with the trash? Wow

I went back and checked my post and no where in it is "trash" mentioned. But the kid can be held accountable and not be allowed the PRIVILEGE of playing basketball. Kids don't go to alternative schools by choice. If he finishes the alternative program and is allowed to play a sport---great!!! But should not be allowed to move away from whatever issue that kept him from the mainstream school. If you argue against accountability, you are probably in the majority in today's society. I just can't bring myself to be on that side!