Trevon Faulkner (Mercer County) Verbally Commits to Northern Kentucky University

Congratulations to this wonderful young man! It is a blessing to coach him on the football field!

Indeed Trevon is as wonderful off the court/field as he is on. NKU os a great fit for him to continue his BB career. As his football coach, what level of college football do you believe he could have played had he decided on that sport?

Indeed Trevon is as wonderful off the court/field as he is on. NKU os a great fit for him to continue his BB career. As his football coach, what level of college football do you believe he could have played had he decided on that sport?

For the first time in 26 years as a head coach, & with some really good players, Trevon was my first guy that Notre Dame came to visit. No offer but very interested.

Trevon is the one who must do the work/practices. This is his life and he wants to play basketball. I support that 100%. He would be great in either sport.

For the first time in 26 years as a head coach, & with some really good players, Trevon was my first guy that Notre Dame came to visit. No offer but very interested.

Trevon is the one who must do the work/practices. This is his life and he wants to play basketball. I support that 100%. He would be great in either sport.

He is a very special young man...he loves basketball very much and Coach I think you should be commended for supporting his dreams to play bball. Football is a very different animal and I'm sure you can speak to that. If your heart isn't into football, then you shouldn't probably try and play it at the next level. It is a brutal and demanding sport, but it is so worth it. Again congrats to Tre and Sidney and his entire family. NKU is getting a steal in my opinion.

He is a very special young man...he loves basketball very much and Coach I think you should be commended for supporting his dreams to play bball. Football is a very different animal and I'm sure you can speak to that. If your heart isn't into football, then you shouldn't probably try and play it at the next level. It is a brutal and demanding sport, but it is so worth it. Again congrats to Tre and Sidney and his entire family. NKU is getting a steal in my opinion.

His heart is into football... but he loves basketball more. He loves football and plays very hard. Very similar to Chris Lofton.

He isn't the only "steal" NKU has got in the past several years. Congratulations.

Great place to play.