ESPN Radio Host Ryen Russillo Arrested In Wyoming

GrantNKY

The only thing I like about Russillo sports talk is his NBA insight. Mediocre at best on everything else. I hate - absolutely hate - when he judges his own takes on air. He does it often. He will say stuff like ... Well, that segment fell flat ... or ... we really did a great job on that segment. Just do your job and let us judge if it was any good. Save the self analysis for production meetings.

The only thing I like about Russillo sports talk is his NBA insight. Mediocre at best on everything else. I hate - absolutely hate - when he judges his own takes on air. He does it often. He will say stuff like ... Well, that segment fell flat ... or ... we really did a great job on that segment. Just do your job and let us judge if it was any good. Save the self analysis for production meetings.

I like him because he's real. He's a guy that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. Obviously based on this article maybe even too much fun. I think he is dramatically different than anybody else at ESPN right now with the exception of SVP. It's amazing those two used to host the same radio show.

Seems like a good dude, but he's bad at best hosting a radio show. The drop off in quality on ESPN Radio from 12:54 to 1:01 is drastic...

While I admit Lebetard has grown on me, I dont think there is a drop off. I really like Russillo. I think he was better with a co host though. He was really good with SVP and pretty decent with Kanell. He needs a good co host though.

I've never been a huge fan of Russillo. I thought he was okay playing off SVP, but don't like him as the lead. He's always seemed like that stereotypical college frat bro that just never came to terms with the fact that he's no longer in college. This story only adds to the persona.

I like him because he's real. He's a guy that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. Obviously based on this article maybe even too much fun. I think he is dramatically different than anybody else at ESPN right now with the exception of SVP. It's amazing those two used to host the same radio show.

Sorry ... I didn't like Van Pelt either.

It took me a while to figure out Lebatard. Now that I get what he's doing, I can enjoy his show in measured doses. I don't consider his show sports talk. His show is more about entertainment and satire with sports as a backdrop. If you are looking for sports information, strategic thinking and insight, you're wasting your time listening to Lebatard. If you think sports are a big joke that people spend way too much time on, you will love Lebatard.

Not a Russilo fan at all and never has been. He has always come off like he wanted to be "The Guy" and came across like even though he was the 2nd fiddle to SVP , he always wanted to be top dog and tended to come across as too arrogant in many ways. Just not a fan. Very few on ESPN that I'm truly a fan of anymore ever since Tom Jackson retired. It's basically down to Jay Bilas and Kirk Herbstreit, everyone else I don't care too much for.

Not a Russilo fan at all and never has been. He has always come off like he wanted to be "The Guy" and came across like even though he was the 2nd fiddle to SVP , he always wanted to be top dog and tended to come across as too arrogant in many ways. Just not a fan. Very few on ESPN that I'm truly a fan of anymore ever since Tom Jackson retired. It's basically down to Jay Bilas and Kirk Herbstreit, everyone else I don't care too much for.

Something we agree on!!! :dancingpa