ESPN Has gone way too far now in their idiocy

Hellbird

So ESPN just announced they have removed one of their football play by play announcers from doing the Virginia Football game because of what happened in Charlottesville. All because his name is Robert Lee. Oh, btw, he is Asian.

ESPN has gotten so bad anymore that they are tough to watch.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an image thing. The screen cap of the announcers' names would be the subject of 10 million jokes on Twitter. ESPN doesn't want to have their logo at the end of a bunch of Tweets.

I really believe that's all this is.

Assuming you are right exactly what world are we living in?

ESPN needs to stick to sports.

They have gotten so political lately.

I will never forget Mike and Mike saying on heir radio show just last year that they refused to talk politics on their show but that didn't last. Now they can't keep themselves from talking about Kapernicks views and a lot other political topics. That show has jumped the shark also. Used to really enjoy it, not anymore.

I find it hypocritical that they pull their announcer because they didn't want to come off as racist but the announcer is Asian American. Sorry espn but that's a swing and a miss.

ESPN needs to stick to sports.

They have gotten so political lately.

I will never forget Mike and Mike saying on heir radio show just last year that they refused to talk politics on their show but that didn't last. Now they can't keep themselves from talking about Kapernicks views and a lot other political topics. That show has jumped the shark also. Used to really enjoy it, not anymore.

I find it hypocritical that they pull their announcer because they didn't want to come off as racist but the announcer is Asian American. Sorry espn but that's a swing and a miss.

I used to love ESPN but these days I like getting my sports from NBC and Fox.

That's an image thing. The screen cap of the announcers' names would be the subject of 10 million jokes on Twitter. ESPN doesn't want to have their logo at the end of a bunch of Tweets.

I really believe that's all this is.

If they are are as good as they think they are, they would just explain the situation. Just another case of snobs believing the average Joe is too stupid too understand anything.