The Process with J.J. Redick

Came across this short documentary following J.J. Redick through free agency this year. It was kind of an eye opener to things these guys go through that we don't always think about or take into consideration when criticizing them. Yes at the end of the day they make a ton of money but we often ignore the behind the scenes impact their decisions can have on themselves and family.

Yeah , it seemed to be a " look at me and how hard this is " type of documentary , but I've never liked the guy , so I'm biased . Also I cant see anyone paying that dude 23M for a year. Just not a complete enough player for that type of $$$ . And dropping the F bomb for no reason just isnt cool to me , in a public setting .

Yeah , it seemed to be a " look at me and how hard this is " type of documentary , but I've never liked the guy , so I'm biased . Also I cant see anyone paying that dude 23M for a year. Just not a complete enough player for that type of $$$ . And dropping the F bomb for no reason just isnt cool to me , in a public setting .

He knows millions will see this, no need for it.

Hey I drop the F-bomb ever now and then, but I know when and what company I can drop it in.