2A #1 Danville vs. 6A Frederick Douglass (8/19)

Who gets the win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

• Danville Admirals
    • Frederick Douglass Stallions

Who's going to replace Zach Dampier for Danville? I'm told by several of the Danville faithful that the Ads passing game would be in real trouble this year with Dampier graduating last year. I'm hearing that they will really be one dimensional this season. Can anyone from Danville enlighten us.

Danville running clock

Don't doubt the Ads can't knock off a bigger school. Certainly CalPreps (which had Freddy D ranked dead last in its class) thinks this one will be over by halftime.

And like you said in a different thread, not to get too excited about scrimmages (Freddy D waxing GRC).

I'm thinking this game is competitive, at least early.

If the Ads beat the Stallions like a dead horse -- see what I did there? -- more power to you. Kudos for going out on that limb early.

Who's going to replace Zach Dampier for Danville? I'm told by several of the Danville faithful that the Ads passing game would be in real trouble this year with Dampier graduating last year. I'm hearing that they will really be one dimensional this season. Can anyone from Danville enlighten us.

If he can throw 5-10 yards, Danville will be great. Their offense will be one dimensional for sure...that dimension is speed.