Does Bracken County deserve to be at the 10 spot in the preseason rankings?

Bac2369

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at their schedule and what those teams have coming back, I don't see them losing a game. Brossart may be the only threat to keep them from going undefeated. Didn't both Nicholas and Paris lose a significant amount of starters from last season?

Paris is alot better then last year a lot of speed and really physical might cause problems for the polarbears. Give me whoever the home team is.

I don't think Bracken has any trouble with Paris in Brooksville this year.

Didn't they beat a better than this year Paris team in Paris last year, I forget?

I saw Bracken County against Fairview in the playoffs last season. It isn't fair to judge based on one game, but if this year is like last, then anyone with any speed will give the Polar Bears trouble. Looking at the schedule, only Paris immediately jumps out at me as a speedy team. I'd expect a solid season in Brooksville.

Bracken won't put up that many points this year on the hounds. Taking nothing away from them but this team could be just as good as the '15 greyhounds quote me.

I haven't seen the Greyhounds yet this year-- but I'm curious as to why you feel this way?? I don't know how they'll be and who's returning??

Put them ranked at 11 all year so they keep getting after it every Friday for all I care. Last year they beat Nicholas County and weren't in the top 10 so it looks like the rankings are a year behind as usual.

Nicholas County is the measuring stick for a definitive top 10 ranking?

Did I miss something?