Frederick Douglas 35 George Rogers Clark 0 (Scrimmage)

I am not sure how them beating a team that has 1 win in 2 years is that interesting. That being said, I am one who thinks FD will be better than your average new school. They have players with experience, speed, size and apparently are well coached. In my opinion they will give Danville all they want and it wouldn't surprise me if they beat Danville. That would be interesting.

Is Paul Colombia helping Dr. Lucas? I think GRC will improve. They have been woeful since he was let go. This should bring a lot of positive momentum for Douglass, but at the end of the day, GRC just doesn't have enough talent to compete at the 6A level right now. I think that will gradually change but Douglass has 7 kids alone that started for Bryan Station last year. This doesn't include a stud RB who played really well at PLD two years ago prior to injury and all of the kids from Henry Clay, LCA and other schools who are now there (and a d1 player from Texas). Douglass has a lot of talent but they do not have much depth. The one thing that concerns me for Douglass are injuries, if a couple of kids go down they are really, really young.

Is Paul Colombia helping Dr. Lucas? I think GRC will improve. They have been woeful since he was let go. This should bring a lot of positive momentum for Douglass, but at the end of the day, GRC just doesn't have enough talent to compete at the 6A level right now. I think that will gradually change but Douglass has 7 kids alone that started for Bryan Station last year. This doesn't include a stud RB who played really well at PLD two years ago prior to injury and all of the kids from Henry Clay, LCA and other schools who are now there (and a d1 player from Texas). Douglass has a lot of talent but they do not have much depth. The one thing that concerns me for Douglass are injuries, if a couple of kids go down they are really, really young.

Program has gone down hill when they fired Paul Columbia.