St. Xavier Ohio/Highlands Scrimmage Updates

Its gonna be a long season.

I'd say the jury is still out on that. You could be right, but plaulying St X isn't really an indication of what their season will be. Not too long ago, HHS won 10 states in a row and many of those years they were blown out by Trinity.

Again, not saying they can do anything great, but this isn't really an indication. If you look at it that way, I guess Ryle and NCC's season is over too.

I'd say the jury is still out on that. You could be right, but plaulying St X isn't really an indication of what their season will be. Not too long ago, HHS won 10 states in a row and many of those years they were blown out by Trinity.

Again, not saying they can do anything great, but this isn't really an indication. If you look at it that way, I guess Ryle and NCC's season is over too.

I clearly think all 3 teams are over ranked.

Saw somw good things and saw some things that need work. One thing is for sure, if Nick Vennaman wants to beat you deep you better accept it.

Birds running game was stuffed all night and they couldn't sustain many drives.

Injury free,from,what I saw except for when Downard was helped off but he seemed to be okay.