Stuart Middle beats Kammerer 6-0, moves to 2-0

Jo-Jo13

It was an ugly game for stuart, holding penalties cost them 2 touchdowns and they had over 150 yards in penalties. The defense was still the focal point of the team. Holding Kammerer to only 5 first downs and a big stop in the RED ZONE to end the game.

That is 'False News". lol

They have played 2 games in the jamboree beating both Ramsey and Farnsley, beat Olmsted the 1st week and then beat Kammerer this past week so I'm not sure where you got that incorrect info? Who did they supposedly forfeit to and when?

That is 'False News". lol

They have played 2 games in the jamboree beating both Ramsey and Farnsley, beat Olmsted the 1st week and then beat Kammerer this past week so I'm not sure where you got that incorrect info? Who did they supposedly forfeit to and when?

Ive got the email from Mr. Hand that says otherwise. Republic Bank Middle School Classic @ Fern Creek Saturday, August 5th

Well, Mr Hand may have emailed you that, but as far as I know, we did not have a game that weekend. also, unless 15 players quit friday after the game and then rejoined Monday before practice, I didn't know that happened either. But, I am a lowly coach and there are things that I am not privy to. He may have informed the head coach and got everything worked out before practice on monday. :-)