UofL Foundation CFO Arrested For Shoplifting From UofL Golf Club

Wireman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did an overhaul. It didn't take. New board appointed by the governor. New president appointed by the new board. New foundation CFO that was recommended by the new president.

Oh, maybe the new board forcibly appointed by the governor outside normal procedures is the problem. Start with a rotten root and you get rotten fruit.

At this point I don't know what else to do.

They did an overhaul. It didn't take. New board appointed by the governor. New president appointed by the new board. New foundation CFO that was recommended by the new president.

Oh, maybe the new board forcibly appointed by the governor outside normal procedures is the problem. Start with a rotten root and you get rotten fruit.

Can you get outta here with that propaganda?

[sarcasm font] Please don't post in paragraphs. I need short hot takes to focus my outrage.