Corbin Woman Sets Husband on Fire!!!

Science Friction

This is an awful thing to say but when I read the headline today my first thought was, "I wonder how many women have thought about doing this?"

I heard he was burned from his knees to his chest. She told police it was an accident. They told her she's under a $100,000 cash bond.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sets-husband-fire-catching-woman-article-1.3394660

This is an awful thing to say but when I read the headline today my first thought was, "I wonder how many women have thought about doing this?"

I heard he was burned from his knees to his chest. She told police it was an accident. They told her she's under a $100,000 cash bond.

Woman sets husband on fire after catching him with another woman - NY Daily News

She is actually from Keavy, which has really become a rough area the last few years.

Woman sets husband on fire after catching him with another woman - NY Daily News

They used to burn crosses around here and now it's husbands !!!

Corbin. Vulgar language at games and now woman sets husband on fire.