"My Party Is In Denial About Donald Trump"

Interesting quote snippet:

If this was our Faustian bargain, then it was not worth it. If ultimately our principles were so malleable as to no longer be principles, then what was the point of political victories in the first place?

Interesting quote snippet:

" Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." another quote from Senator Goldwater

I find it ironic that Senator Flake, a man who stands for nothing and is so malleable that his principles change with the wind, would use another quote in his book that has nothing to do with the man Senator Goldwater was and the strong stances he took. Senator Flake was never in President Trump's corner unless it would benefit him in some way. Now when it's time for hold 'em or fold 'em, he cuts and runs again just like he did last summer. In President Trump we do not have a man who would betray his country, while at the same time we have Democrats like Senator Schumer crying about the inhumanity of it all and the MSM crying foul on this Russian farce. This president had the chutzpah to take them all on: MSM, the Democrats, entrenched Intel Dept. thugs, lobbyists and Establishment Republicans. They spent billions to try to beat citizen Trump and why? Because there are trillions to be made from Washington lobbyists. And they ALL would rather see this president fail and that means our country fail, than give up the big pay checks. I want my senators and representatives to stand up and vote for what they promised in their campaigning. There is something fishy going down in Washington and I'm not willing to stand by and watch it without saying my piece. I pay my dues the same as everyone else. And I hope to hell President Trump kicks this dung heap until he shakes the scum loose.

And, oh by the way, Arizonians are very happy with the effectiveness of Trump's immigration and deportation policies. This is just another example at how disconnected a GOP congress is with the electorate. Get ready for a wave of Trump loyalists running in GOP primaries. I am already aware of Arizona, South Carolina and Michigan and I'm sure there will be more.

And, oh by the way, Arizonians are very happy with the effectiveness of Trump's immigration and deportation policies. This is just another example at how disconnected a GOP congress is with the electorate. Get ready for a wave of Trump loyalists running in GOP primaries. I am already aware of Arizona, South Carolina and Michigan and I'm sure there will be more.

Wow, that means they can join up with the Tea Party caucus and grind government to even more of a halt.

I'm not in denial about anything. I knew who Trump was when I voted for him. I also knew that our government had checks and balances that would keep him in check. If he is gone tomorrow, I will be forever grateful to him for keeping the most corrupt politician out of the White House. #maga #draintheswamp #hillaryforprison

Wouldn't those same checks and balances keep HRC in check?

That is an improvement from flawed legislation!

So, you like those stupid brinksmanship battles that come up every year over government shutdowns because of partisan budget impasses? Because I don't. It's just dumb. We're not a third-world country, even though our government often acts like we are. Those jackwagons need to work together for the betterment of the country, not some stupid political party whose "long-held, core" philosophy changes with the winds depending on the power of the opposition. It's just dumb.