Adair County in Marshall County Hoops Fest

I see that Adair County now has the Marshall County Hoops Fest on their schedule for this coming season! Nice job by Coach Breeze to be working on adjusting the teams schedule to better expose Zion Harmon! I would not be surprises if we see more changes if its not to late. I am not sure what the ruling on that is? Anybody know?

Wonder what the reasoning behind this is?

Because, like so many amateur events, they are making it about the money instead of about the kids. What really happens when they try to control things like this is that they turn everyone off and people stop going to their event.

Because, like so many amateur events, they are making it about the money instead of about the kids. What really happens when they try to control things like this is that they turn everyone off and people stop going to their event.

For most fans that go to this it is not a big deal.

Unfortunately no one will be allowed to video him and put him on YouTube.

I don't know how this could even dream of being enforced. We're talking about taxpayer-funded public property here, and in HS varsity athletics, the understanding is, if your kid is playing (and especially playing a starring role), there's a decent chance they'll show up in media coverage about their games.

I'd like to know whose idea this is. And does this just apply to any games featuring Adair Co? Or is this a blanket thing? And again, how could it possibly be enforced? Good luck asking the thousands of people attending this event to check their phones at the door.

I would expect local media attending the event to be freaking out. I'm sure the Paducah TV stations cover this heavily every year.

For most fans that go to this it is not a big deal.

There are still people who are interested in the event who are not able to attend. TV, radio and newspaper coverage of those events — including video content added to websites — is how the gap is bridged for those who can't attend.

I don't know how this could even dream of being enforced. We're talking about taxpayer-funded public property here, and in HS varsity athletics, the understanding is, if your kid is playing (and especially playing a starring role), there's a decent chance they'll show up in media coverage about their games.

I'd like to know whose idea this is. And does this just apply to any games featuring Adair Co? Or is this a blanket thing? And again, how could it possibly be enforced? Good luck asking the thousands of people attending this event to check their phones at the door.

I would expect local media attending the event to be freaking out. I'm sure the Paducah TV stations cover this heavily every year.

I think their rule stated "only local media" can film or do video of any kind. I'm going to show you the e-mail via DM.