Questions About Travel Softball

Wireman

I'm highly familiar with it . Around the top players and tourneys in Ohio all the time

Me too! What questions do you have?

I had a 45 minute conversation last night with @Wireman, I think I answered all his questions and concerns to satisfaction.......he was inquiring on starting his own team.

@Lawnboy13 answered most of my questions last night.

I am working to start up my own team for next summer...not because we dislike our current team at all, but just because my daughter and two others have to age up to 14U.

The only thing I would ask is, do the kids you are putting together have a desire to play at the college level?

The only thing I would ask is, do the kids you are putting together have a desire to play at the college level?

At this point, I'm going to say no. It's a younger team of somewhat new travel players who are just now seeing that they have the ability to play at a higher level.

At this point, I'm going to say no. It's a younger team of somewhat new travel players who are just now seeing that they have the ability to play at a higher level.

Got it! Makes sense.

That was the 1st question I asked him......great minds think alike. :thumb:

Great minds? What color koolaid have you guys been drinking, lol.

My "master" plan is to play local tournaments most of the summer and one real long distance event (another state...true road trip).

We will work hard the first summer and get better then advance a little the following year.

Columbus and Indianapolis have good tournaments for all levels of teams. Also Rotary Park in Dayton has some good tournaments for teams trying to step out of their local tournaments. Won't have to worry about running across a freight train of a team at 14u there.