Trump rebuked by Boy Scouts, cops, and military in single week of humiliation

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If stocks continue and they can reform taxes, I will be happy. So far, nothing else has affected me or my family. It may be shortsighted or selfish, but I don't care. On the flip side, I don't think anything Obama did affected me either. The stock market came back and gas came down, no complaints from me there either. The rest is just noise in my world.

It will only matter when it affects my family or loved ones.

You enjoy the humiliation. I'll enjoy the tripling of my stock portfolio since election day!

You could've roughly tripled your money by now if you bought the market in 2009. The market has been up about 15-20% since November. That's solid but not even close to tripling.

Depends upon the stocks in your portfolio.

Theoretically. But there are fewer than 10 stocks up that much since last year. None of them are large-cap stocks.

The odds you have a real portfolio with major stakes in Weight Watchers and Applied Optoelectronics but not Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, or any other large-cap stock or ETF are slim to none.

At least he had enough respect for the organization to actually attend and speak...the last dude declined for 8 straight years....now that's showing respect !

Well, there you go again. There were only two held during his time in office. For one, he sent a taped message and I believe Mrs. Obama went to the second. By the way, as outlined in an earlier post, many Presidents have missed.