POTUS' remarks to police

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Citizens.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Not what I'm asking. I'm talking criminals. Say, punch a cop. Cop sees criminal commit crime, punk spits on cop, punk resists arrest etc...

As to the article, I think it was rather obvious it was an attempt from the POTUS to be humorous. A poor attempt, granted, but I think that's what it was. As per usual, he's his own worst enemy.

Can't speak for the OP. I'm asking if this is thinly veiled support of some of Baltimore's previous actions with respect to dealing with criminals.

No way could I be a police officer. They have my respect. Most of us have no clue what they deal with on a daily basis, and when there are a few bad ones in any given city, as we've seen police everywhere get lumped in with them. Truly thankless job.

Not what I'm asking. I'm talking criminals. Say, punch a cop. Cop sees criminal commit crime, punk spits on cop, punk resists arrest etc...

As to the article, I think it was rather obvious it was an attempt from the POTUS to be humorous. A poor attempt, granted, but I think that's what it was. As per usual, he's his own worst enemy.

Maybe he needs you to be his translator like Obama's Luther. :lol2:

Terrible joke if it was a joke.

No way could I be a police officer. They have my respect. Most of us have no clue what they deal with on a daily basis, and when there are a few bad ones in any given city, as we've seen police everywhere get lumped in with them. Truly thankless job.

When the good cops start weeding out the bad cops, there will be less of the lumping.

Fake tough guy.

Results? Criminals go free as a result of tainted evidence gathering and coerced statements. States and municipalities paying out large verdicts to same criminals who were treated "rough" as encouraged by POTUS.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R2