LaVar Ball at it again

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unacceptable for people to keep entertaining this fool's behavior. Unacceptable that the female ref was replaced at his urging.

Everyone involved should be ashamed that they let this happen.

Let him take his team and walk. How any parent on his team allows their child to play for him is beyond my comprehension.

I love how the part of the story where another referee (a male) gave him a "T" late in the game resulting in the game being called early is buried. Was that ref qualified to be reffing your AAU game?

Man, I find this dude loathsome in every conceivable way. What little humor I found it a few months ago, when he was strutting on to the set of "Sportscenter" has long since worn off.

Well said @Getslow, well said -- but I think we have many more years of this side-show.

Unacceptable for people to keep entertaining this fool's behavior. Unacceptable that the female ref was replaced at his urging.

Everyone involved should be ashamed that they let this happen.

Let him take his team and walk. How any parent on his team allows their child to play for him is beyond my comprehension.

Exactly. And as long as they pay attention to this clown, he'll continue to perform his bit.

I just got an ESPN alert that Adidas has pressured refs to avoid calling technicals against LaVar at the Vegas AAU event.

Completely ridiculous. If he earns 'em, give 'em.

That would guarantee that I ring him up if I called one of his games.

He crossed the line this time. I laugh at his crazy comments but the fact that he called that woman fat and demanded she be replaced...and they allowed it to happen...too far. I wish nothing but bad things on LaVar and his traveling circus.

Man, I find this dude loathsome in every conceivable way. What little humor I found it a few months ago, when he was strutting on to the set of "Sportscenter" has long since worn off.

Well said @Getslow, well said -- but I think we have many more years of this side-show.

Exactly the way I feel, minus the part about finding him humorous to begin with. He and his family have become the Kardashians of the sports world. Can't. Stand. Them.

Exactly the way I feel, minus the part about finding him humorous to begin with. He and his family have become the Kardashians of the sports world. Can't. Stand. Them.

I'm actually shocked that he doesn't already have a reality show on TV.