Mitchell Robinson Leaving WKU?

Jumper_Dad

Reports are coming out from some people I know. Apparently MR is the most socially awkward kid they have ever met. Teammates didn't like him. He didn't want to leave his dorm room to go to practice or meetings the last two weeks. He was very homesick.

He has taken classes for two weeks so I'm 99% sure he has to sit out a year, go JUCO, or go overseas. The latter two don't make sense for his homesickness unless he goes JUCO down in rural Louisiana where he is from.

Our class still has four 4*'s, and a couple amazing grad transfers coming in. Mitch Rob wasn't even going to be the biggest impact player we had this year. UVA transfer Lamonte Bearden takes that cake easily.

I'm betting the farm on it now, MR will likely never amount to much in the NBA with the amount of issues and drama he has had over the last year. Too many AAU/extended family "handlers" that are trying to make a quick buck off of this kid. They know they will never have a McDAA again. Hell, the kids mom has been very vocal about MR's best interest would be staying at WKU.

At this point, I say good riddance if he truly doesn't come. He was causing issues in the locker room, and bad chemistry on a brand new roster is more harmful than having one great player.

Reports are coming out from some people I know. Apparently MR is the most socially awkward kid they have ever met. Teammates didn't like him. He didn't want to leave his dorm room to go to practice or meetings the last two weeks. He was very homesick.

He has taken classes for two weeks so I'm 99% sure he has to sit out a year, go JUCO, or go overseas. The latter two don't make sense for his homesickness unless he goes JUCO down in rural Louisiana where he is from.

Our class still has four 4*'s, and a couple amazing grad transfers coming in. Mitch Rob wasn't even going to be the biggest impact player we had this year. UVA transfer Lamonte Bearden takes that cake easily.

I'm betting the farm on it now, MR will likely never amount to much in the NBA with the amount of issues and drama he has had over the last year. Too many AAU/extended family "handlers" that are trying to make a quick buck off of this kid. They know they will never have a McDAA again. Hell, the kids mom has been very vocal about MR's best interest would be staying at WKU.

At this point, I say good riddance if he truly doesn't come. He was causing issues in the locker room, and bad chemistry on a brand new roster is more harmful than having one great player.

Spin City.jpg

Have to question why a 5 star would be going to WKU in the first place.
He had a family member that was given a coaching job at WKU, and that's part of the reason MR went to Western.

From what I hear, as of about a month ago said family member is no longer on the coaching staff.