Is Flo Rida the new Beach Boys playing after ballgames?

He performed at the Arena in Corbin a couple months ago. He's a rapper so you know I didn't go but from what I understand , the fans in attendance were very enthusiastic and really enjoyed the show. Flo was spotted at the Walmart in Corbin before the show buying cupcakes for his fans. I thought that was pretty cool.

So the Reds have Flo Rida and Fireworks Friday night August 4.

What more can you want? And it is so much fun listening to George Grande do the promos for the concert and fumble thru the list of Flo Rida hits.

Classic! Our modern day Knuxie!

This is the 2nd of three post game concerts this year.

I can't remember who the first was because it got cancelled due to rain. The third is the Avett Brothers.

Last year, Chase Rice had one.

I will definitely be catching this one.

I can't remember who the first was because it got cancelled due to rain. The third is the Avett Brothers.

Actually the first one did go on around midnight after the game finally finished after a long rain delay. It was in early May and I wanted to go, but blew it off because of the weather. Not only was it raining but the temps were in the 40's, and I didn't want to chance that whole uncomfortable hypothermia thing being wet and cold.

The band was Icelantic band Kaleo that sounds not one bit otherworldly Icelantic like some bands from that country can. They're an American sounding blues/rock band with some folky tendencies. My introduction to them was a more mellow folkier tune called "All the Pretty Girls", but when they rock out it's more of a gritty gospel/bluesy rockin' sound.

This is their single "Way Down We Go" that went to Number 1 on the US Alt charts off of their 2016 release A/B.

[video=youtube;0-7IHOXkiV8]

Here's the sweeter folkier "All The Pretty Girls" Kaleo tune that caught my ear introducing them to me.

@B-Ball-fan I thought I heard someone said it was cancelled because of the city's noise ordinance. Oh well, but yeah that's who it was. Never heard of Kaleo before they announced the post game concert.

Considering that they’re not exactly yet super mainstream, I was surprised that they were even apart of the deal. Had been hoping to catch them on their tour, and when I heard that they were going to be at the game, I planned to get the cheapest seat available just to get inside, but because of the weather, and the uncertainty that they’d actually go on, I ditched the whole idea.

18342124_10155523240479767_5045227953970772283_n.jpg

18301898_10155523240569767_4190507341821407039_n.jpg