WhiteSox TV Announcers are classless

If Lackey had hit 3 batters in an inning then he should have been ejected. But their's no call for someone to say I hope he gets hit by a line drive. That's just classless. Now I could understand if he said I hope Lackey gets hit by a pitch or two when he comes to bat but hit by a line drive? That could seriously injure someone.

If Lackey had hit 3 batters in an inning then he should have been ejected. But their's no call for someone to say I hope he gets hit by a line drive. That's just classless. Now I could understand if he said I hope Lackey gets hit by a pitch or two when he comes to bat but hit by a line drive? That could seriously injure someone.

So can beaning multiple hitters, but since it was a Cub doing the beaning it's not big deal...

Do you have the video of Lackey beaning 3 Sox hitters? I'd like to see it. By all accounts, John Lackey is a jerk, but I'm not so sure it warrants an ejection.

Do you have the video of Lackey beaning 3 Sox hitters? I'd like to see it. By all accounts, John Lackey is a jerk, but I'm not so sure it warrants an ejection.

I've not seen any. I came across what the White Sox announcer said on 247 Sports.

I'm probably one of the biggest Cubs fans on here but their's no sense in hitting 3 batters in 1 inning.