WhiteSox TV Announcers are classless

So Lackey plunks three guys in an inning, announcer says he hopes one comes back at him to see how he likes it, and this is something we're worried about?

What a convenient omission of information! :lol2:

If Lackey had hit 3 batters in an inning then he should have been ejected. But their's no call for someone to say I hope he gets hit by a line drive. That's just classless. Now I could understand if he said I hope Lackey gets hit by a pitch or two when he comes to bat but hit by a line drive? That could seriously injure someone.

If Lackey had hit 3 batters in an inning then he should have been ejected. But their's no call for someone to say I hope he gets hit by a line drive. That's just classless. Now I could understand if he said I hope Lackey gets hit by a pitch or two when he comes to bat but hit by a line drive? That could seriously injure someone.

So can beaning multiple hitters, but since it was a Cub doing the beaning it's not big deal...

Do you have the video of Lackey beaning 3 Sox hitters? I'd like to see it. By all accounts, John Lackey is a jerk, but I'm not so sure it warrants an ejection.

Do you have the video of Lackey beaning 3 Sox hitters? I'd like to see it. By all accounts, John Lackey is a jerk, but I'm not so sure it warrants an ejection.

I've not seen any. I came across what the White Sox announcer said on 247 Sports.

I'm probably one of the biggest Cubs fans on here but their's no sense in hitting 3 batters in 1 inning.