Reds @ Yankees (7/25-7/26)

I have a question. Are you guys still interested in the Reds or are you only killing time, waiting for HS and college football season?

Put me in the killing time category (unless there is a good NCIS re-run or a replay of Shooter) on.

I have a question. Are you guys still interested in the Reds or are you only killing time, waiting for HS and college football season?

Put me in the killing time category (unless there is a good NCIS re-run or a replay of Shooter) on.

Somewhat killing time, I like to watch the young guys pitch.

I'm absolutely interested in the Reds and the development of their young talent. I don't watch every game anymore, but I still follow the team pretty closely. Admittedly, I follow other teams/players very closely as well.

Farichild has 20 something games under his belt already and I haven't seen any word on whats going on with Greene? I know he was reporting to Arizona at one point.

Believe he's in Billings. Hasn't gotten himself stretched enough to play yet. He hasn't pitched since March or April and hasn't played at all since early May I believe.

Believe he's in Billings. Hasn't gotten himself stretched enough to play yet. He hasn't pitched since March or April and hasn't played at all since early May I believe.

I figured they might go "bullpen" style usage for a bit to get him going.