Senator Feinstein's Spouse Set to Make a Billion from Sale of US Post Office Property

Dianne Feinstein's Husband's Real Estate Firm Poised to Make $1 Billion Selling Post Offices | Alternet

Feinstein's Husband to Benefit From Sale of Government Property

Firm chaired by Sen. Feinstein's husband cashes in on another financial crisis - Washington Times

This is actually old news, but it just reinforces the corruption and graft of Democratic Lawmakers, and, how liberal supporters are willing to turn a blind eye to it!.

I can't figure out what side you're pandering to :lol2:

I'm fed up with both sides........and hoping for another option.

Off the subject somewhat, but how about some term limits? I'm fed up with Career Politicians as well.

I'm fed up with both sides........and hoping for another option.

Off the subject somewhat, but how about some term limits? I'm fed up with Career Politicians as well.

There has to be a happy medium. Term limits too tight and I could see corruption getting worse.

This is NOT -- or SHOULD NOT -- be an issue where ANYONE has ANY allegiance to their respective party. The fact that so many people fail to distinguish right versus wrong based on their party affiliation is a major, major problem and one of the reasons why the political climate is downright awful right now.