2020 Who's Running?

Dems: just nominate a moderate and not some crazies like Hillary and Bernie were.

I would love for the Democrats to nominate a moderate but I just don't see it happening, the party has been taken over by those anything but moderate. Would love Evan Bayh or the like to be nominated.

I would love for the Democrats to nominate a moderate but I just don't see it happening, the party has been taken over by those anything but moderate. Would love Evan Bayh or the like to be nominated.
The Democrats are over their saying the same thing about the Republican Party though. Both sides keep pointing the finger when in reality they need to point the finger straight in the mirror.

The Democrats are over their saying the same thing about the Republican Party though. Both sides keep pointing the finger when in reality they need to point the finger straight in the mirror.

Two presidential elections in a row, the GOP ran moderates (McCain and Romney) so moderates still have a voice in the GOP, they have been silenced in the Dem party.

Your going to see a small mass of "Celebrities" try their hand at it. Trump has opened that door.

Some think a celebrity in Lexington will be the person who beats Mitch in five years.

Two presidential elections in a row, the GOP ran moderates (McCain and Romney) so moderates still have a voice in the GOP, they have been silenced in the Dem party.

It's raspy , kinda Kim Carnes or Bonnie Tyler-like but much , much weaker. Hard to make out what it's saying nowadays . Sad, lonely voice.

RWR would barely have a voice in today's GOP.

My thoughts...

Dems: Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Dwayne Johnson (no, seriously), Tulsi Gabbard, Andrew Cuomo, Al Franken...

Republicans: VP Pence, POTUS Trump, Ben Sasse, John Kasich

Would ensure I either vote democrat or 3rd party.