Yankees pull off Huge trade w/ White Sox

The NY Yankees completed a huge 7 player trade with Chicago a couple of days ago.....

Yankees acquired former All-Star closer David Robertson, former All-Star third baseman Todd Frazier and reliever Tommy Kahle from the White Sox for prized outfield prospect Blake Rutherford, veteran reliever Tyler Clippard, minor-league pitcher Ian Clarkin, and minor-league outfielder Tito Polo.

This trade, to me anyway shows that the Yankees are not about to concede this season with boosting their bullpen to what imo will now be one of the stronger pens in the league. Also, with the addition of Todd Frazier the will add to their already power hitting lineup along with getting a solid defensive 3rd baseman that could also help fill in at 1st if J. Girardi would so choose. Frazier was one of my favorite Reds when with Cincy, doesn't have much of a BA but is a HR threat. I have to think that Todd will be thrilled to get back close to where he grew up as well as getting out of the South side of Chicago.

as always w/ me....Go Yanks and Go Reds

I really don't want to cheer for the Yankees but Aaron Judge seems like a good guy and fun to watch and now they have Frazier, who I will always be a big fan of.

:thumb: I heard that Joe Girardi had made a comment that A. Judge, with the way that he carried himself, both on and off the field, was as close that he had seen to Derek Jeter .