Kurt Angles Big Secret?

So what does everyone think the big secret is that's getting reveled tonight on Raw?

Lots of rumors that it's not Dixie Carter.

One rumor that everyone seems to think, Kurt having an affair with Stephanie McMahon, trying to get on Vince's good side and which would set up a match between Angle and HHH.

Also, It looks like this won't be happening until about 9 or so tonight. At 11:34 this morning Kurt tweeted out about the big reveal saying in 10 hrs it will change his career and life forever. 10hrs from then puts it at 9. Plus I read that Dean Ambrose is suppose to kick off Raw tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
On Jason Jordan, what is the WWE doing with him. His popularity is plummeting, he is not over with the fans, and all the attention has been stupid for lack of a better word.

Are they setting him up to turn heel?

I think they have to turn him heel. It's the only way to save the story & character IMO.

Rumors before they revealed Jordan as the big secret was that the story would lead to a Kurt Angle match vs Triple H at Summerslam or Survivor Series. Obviously the first isn't happening. There's got to be a big picture plan for this storyline or else this has already been a complete waste of time.

Rumors before they revealed Jordan as the big secret was that the story would lead to a Kurt Angle match vs Triple H at Summerslam or Survivor Series. Obviously the first isn't happening. There's got to be a big picture plan for this storyline or else this has already been a complete waste of time.

Please no, leave Triple H in the office and out of the ring.

Spot on.

Please no, leave Triple H in the office and out of the ring.

I wouldn't mind it if Triple H wrestled at a second-tier PPV, but I don't like him in the ring during one of the Big 4. That just eats up a spot that could be used to build a full-time talent IMO.

Spot on.

I wouldn't mind it if Triple H wrestled at a second-tier PPV, but I don't like him in the ring during one of the Big 4. That just eats up a spot that could be used to build a full-time talent IMO.

Triple H needs to stick to wrestling Stephanie and nobody else.