People Who Look Like Other People

Science Friction

The day President Reagan was shot, the media posted this college pic of John Hinckley. You will just have to trust me on this one, but this pic looks just like my HS graduation pic. That's right, I looked just like a would- be Presidential assassin.

I can't put into words just how much this pic looks like my HS graduation photo.Oh , and I had a crush on Jodie, too.

hinckeyat tech.jpeg

The day President Reagan was shot, the media posted this college pic of John Hinckley. You will just have to trust me on this one, but this pic looks just like my HS graduation pic. That's right, I looked just like a would- be Presidential assassin.

I can't put into words just how much this pic looks like my HS graduation photo.Oh , and I had a crush on Jodie, too.

[ATTACH]62808[/ATTACH]

First, the crush on Jodi, did you not know? Second, I want to know what your whereabouts were at the time President Reagan was shot. :sneaky:

[ATTACH]62808[/ATTACH]

Wow that's FURReaky :eek:

First, the crush on Jodi, did you not know? Second, I want to know what your whereabouts were at the time President Reagan was shot. :sneaky:

Yes. I knew. Didn't stop the crush. And ... I was on the lam. After the media posted the photo, I was afraid the cops would be coming for me.