Americans Perception of the Economy Improving

The Fed wants to raise rates. To raise rates the storyline from media, government, etc. has to be positive. So this type of reporting will continue as long as there is rate raising in the future.

Does Fed care how it affects mid-terms? Remember the supposed Rothchild quote from the 1800s -

"Give me control of a country's money supply and I care not who makes the laws."

The Fed wants to raise rates. To raise rates the storyline from media, government, etc. has to be positive. So this type of reporting will continue as long as there is rate raising in the future.

Does Fed care how it affects mid-terms? Remember the supposed Rothchild quote from the 1800s -

"Give me control of a country's money supply and I care not who makes the laws."

Rates needed to start going up 6 plus years ago. People are buying crap they cant afford again like they buy milk.

Rates needed to start going up 6 plus years ago. People are buying crap they cant afford again like they buy milk.

I am still confused why the credit union offers a mortgage or HELOC at 3 to 4% and a new car loan is only 2.5%. The depreciating asset has cheaper money that the appreciating asset? And its below the Fed rate. Who is making that money available to keep the car industry alive?

I am still confused why the credit union offers a mortgage or HELOC at 3 to 4% and a new car loan is only 2.5%. The depreciating asset has cheaper money that the appreciating asset? And its below the Fed rate. Who is making that money available to keep the car industry alive?

Credit Unions will cease to exist in about 10 years. (except for government sponsored ones like Navy Federal and the like.)

To the bolded, China baby, all China.