16U "Team Kentucky"

Trying to ascertain if this team was in Columbus Oh at Berliner last weekend and in Knoxsville this weekend ? Same team ? I saw them play most of a whole game at Berliner and was impressed , nice team . IF its the same team they knocked out a 15u Stingray team I follow last night in the semis , and have offered a couple girls scholarships from that team. They made the finals that are played on UT's home field ( yuk) . I've have all Ky Blue on for sure .

Trying to ascertain if this team was in Columbus Oh at Berliner last weekend and in Knoxsville this weekend ? Same team ? I saw them play most of a whole game at Berliner and was impressed , nice team . IF its the same team they knocked out a 15u Stingray team I follow last night in the semis , and have offered a couple girls scholarships from that team. They made the finals that are played on UT's home field ( yuk) . I've have all Ky Blue on for sure .

Pretty sure that's them. Frakes is their coach. Colors are blue and black. Sometimes add a little pink in there. Well at least the 18u team does. They have a real nice team. I have a Bird on that team!