Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he can go to a prep till after his Freshman year. I think its safe to say that after next season he moves again. Although I hate he left BGHS, I think kids that are rated that high (his ranking is deserved and he is a good kid) are puppets on a string. It shows you that AAU and summer leagues are in the drivers seat and high school varsity is in the backseat, at least with the elite players. The folks that have the Harmon's ears I can assure you are not huge fans of varsity, just AAU. I get it but 98% of fans don't.

I wish the best for the kid. He will have a spectacular season and will then be a 5star at Oak Hill or Hargrave. IMO

Good luck Harmon. Not a fan of AAU and the folks that are directing your decisions but know that you will get to play this game for many more years. It will be fun watching you.

Adair without Zion would have been a team ranked 7 to 10 in region with him no doubt a top 5 team. The region will be wide open so it will be interesting the impact he makes. Adair lost a ton of talent last year but will have back Corey Melton who averaged 17 a game and a rising junior Anthony Payne. The guardplay will be great the problem is no bigs for Adair.