Paintsville 2017

Ram

In my humble opinion I think there are three teams that you get to choose from to win the 1A Title this year.

Everyone knows about Beechwood and Hazard, but Paintsville will be the third option.

Really nice core returning for the Tigers including big Tyrese Allen.

• 2 weeks later...

Phelps will be replaced by Phelps, his younger bro. From what I hear he is faster, but not as strong. Similar to Kent as a Soph. The QB is theor biggest question mark for me. But i expect them to be strong upfront again and expect to see more of Ty Allen out of the backfield. I dont think they will be as big play heavy this year, more diverse offensively will be the key. They had a kid in Phelps last year that ran the jet as good as anyone. Gotta spread the wealth a bit more thisbyear

Dalton Daniels is Phelps replacement as of right now, and the QB position is in the hands of freshman Jake Hyden. Tyrese will also carry the ball. Other playmakers to look out for is the brother duo of Chris and James Allen at WR. 18 starters returning from last years 13-1 team.

Dalton Daniels is Phelps replacement as of right now, and the QB position is in the hands of freshman Jake Hyden. Tyrese will also carry the ball. Other playmakers to look out for is the brother duo of Chris and James Allen at WR. 18 starters returning from last years 13-1 team.

I know there are a few questions, but I think Paintsville can be really good. The biggest challenge for the Tigers is taking the next step: second round loss in 2013, regional final loss in 2014, state semifinal losses in 2015 and 2016.

• 2 weeks later...
I know there are a few questions, but I think Paintsville can be really good. The biggest challenge for the Tigers is taking the next step: second round loss in 2013, regional final loss in 2014, state semifinal losses in 2015 and 2016.

Tough losses both years for Paintsville. I was expecting them to actually beat my hazard team but hazard exposed them for being one dimensional. I like there schedule for this year but will face a quality opponent until September 1st again a solid West Virgina team.