WWE has released Austin Aries

Can't blame him.

I couldn't agree more. I think it's time for Neville to lose the title. Love him or hate him he's pretty good at being a heel and the King of the Cruiserweights.

But I think that the Cruiserweight division is 10x better than TNA/Impact/GFW altogether

I do think Aries is much better than Towaza or however you spell his name, and I actually think he will be the one who takes the title from Neville.

I couldn't agree more. I think it's time for Neville to lose the title. Love him or hate him he's pretty good at being a heel and the King of the Cruiserweights.

But I think that the Cruiserweight division is 10x better than TNA/Impact/GFW altogether

I do think Aries is much better than Towaza or however you spell his name, and I actually think he will be the one who takes the title from Neville.

Agree on all points

I thought he was great on the mic. Average wrestler and built really weird.

And who wouldn't be disappointed with the Cruiserweights, I hate it!

The problem I see is the WWE has too many brands (different wrestling soap operas) and it is slowly pushing me away. For example, the Cruiserweights has me fast forwarding (I always watch on the DVR) through about a 1/3 of the total RAW show each week.

I thought he was great on the mic. Average wrestler and built really weird.

And who wouldn't be disappointed with the Cruiserweights, I hate it!

The problem I see is the WWE has too many brands (different wrestling soap operas) and it is slowly pushing me away. For example, the Cruiserweights has me fast forwarding (I always watch on the DVR) through about a 1/3 of the total RAW show each week.

Yeah, I rarely find myself sitting through the entire RAW show anymore. Too much on there that doesn't interest me.