Bob Knight investigated by FBI for alleged inappropriate contact in 2015

Former Indiana men's basketball coach Bob Knight was the subject of an FBI investigation following allegations that he inappropriately touched four women during a 2015 visit to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, according to a report.

The Washington Post reports that Knight was accused of making suggestive comments, hugging a woman tightly around the chest and hitting another on the buttocks.

Bobby Knight investigated for allegedly groping women in 2

Thought you were serious until I read National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency . That name has to be made up...cant be real.

I didn't give it much of a thought. There are some far out there government / defense agencies. When I read the ESPN story, I thought it must have been a mistake, and that he was there on a tour. I had to read the Post story before it sunk in that he was at the agency to give a lecture on leadership. Wait, wha.....?

FBI investigated complaints that Bobby Knight groped women at U.S. spy agency - The Washington Post

NGA.mil | National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

Edited by Runcible Owl

I defended Knight for a long time but the last 10 years, I have done a 180 on him. He has just turned into an angry and pathetic individual...actually it is kind of sad because he has done a lot of very good things for people in his life...