Organizer for the Women's March calls for Jihad on the White House

I agree she's trash, but there is a long list of trash out there and who draws the line in this nation of freedom?

I think the problem in this case is she has become very influential with a very large group of people. I agree there is trash on both sides. But her current clout makes it extra scary. Every outlet should be reporting this and discrediting her.

I think the problem in this case is she has become very influential with a very large group of people. I agree there is trash on both sides. But her current clout makes it extra scary. Every outlet should be reporting this and discrediting her.

The problem is, Sarsour is very fervent and devout when speaking of her faith. Sarsour is not reticent when speaking of her belief in Shari Law.The same people she has become influential with, are the very people her faith rails against. Quite the conundrum! And dangerous indeed.

The problem is, Sarsour is very fervent and devout when speaking of her faith. Sarsour is not reticent when speaking of her belief in Shari Law.The same people she has become influential with, are the very people her faith rails against. Quite the conundrum! And dangerous indeed.

You are correct. If she were to speak out in a Middle Eastern country she would be severely punished. She should take a long look her beliefs and give them some deep thought.

No doubt, the MSM will give this woman a platform if they have not already! I hear the FBI is on a hiring binge! Threats of violence or inspiring violence should get your citizenship revoked.

I agree totally. I felt they should have arrested Rev Wiley the SBC minister who called for prayers for the death of Obama after he was elected.

I agree totally. I felt they should have arrested Rev Wiley the SBC minister who called for prayers for the death of Obama after he was elected.

As much as I loathed Obama's politics and policies, no one deserves to die because they have a different vision and world view.