North Korea ICBM

FWIW I think his father once claimed to shoot an 18 the first time he played golf and quit golf after 18 consecutive hole in ones because he was bored with the game.

So anything that little turd says I have trouble believing.

What would a @Hellcats administration do upon hearing this news?

Time for an emergency UN Security Council meeting. Invite South Korea and Japan to be at the table.

A random strike will not work, IMO. Sanctions and more diplomacy, or an all out multinational strike to destroy all missile capabilities.

Time for an emergency UN Security Council meeting. Invite South Korea and Japan to be at the table.

A random strike will not work, IMO. Sanctions and more diplomacy, or an all out multinational strike to destroy all missile capabilities.

Feckless option. China will veto anything they propose.

I fear this is the only thing that would work. Sanctions on top of sanctions haven't worked.

IMHO China needs to send in a hit squad to take out the guy with the bad haircut and put in their own guy.

As far as we know, the closest it can get is Alaska. While that stinks for folks in Alaska, it does minimize potential damage. I don't want to be seen as sacrificing Alaskans, but we are dealing with a very good chance he would miss even if he hits land. Population density in Alaska is very small.

Not that I think anything lobbed from NoKorea would ever actually reach American soil. It would be shot down. And the response would be quick.

Perhaps if we're lucky someone who can fit into big-boy pants will make that call in an expedient fashion.

I can't help myself :lol2:

Will Trump tweet himself clotheslining a superimposed Kim?

Feckless option. China will veto anything they propose.

Maybe it is more hope than anything. I would think that since China borders NK, they would want to do something to avoid anything spilling over into their country. Whether it would be a flood of refuges from a conventional attack or radiation from a nuclear strike.