Nov. 26 vs Eastern Michigan

Nov. 30 at Elon

Dec. 02 at Appalachian State

Dec. 11 vs FIU

Dec. 14 vs Bethune-Cookman

Dec. 18 vs Northern Arizona

Dec. 21 vs Charlotte

Breath taking ain't it? :no:

With people not renewing, because of the last few seasons, they upped the prices for the Prime seating to $736 and $784 per seat. Almost a 87% increase. Then they give us this schedule. :idunno:

I renewed, but thank God I didn't upgrade my tickets.

Sounds to me like they are trying to assure more wins and maybe that needs to happen for awhile. 7-23 and 1-17 in your conference doesn't invite big names especially into your own arena. I can understand your frustation with pricing but they only averaged a little over 3000 attendance per game at home.

Sounds to me like they are trying to assure more wins and maybe that needs to happen for awhile. 7-23 and 1-17 in your conference doesn't invite big names especially into your own arena. I can understand your frustation with pricing but they only averaged a little over 3000 attendance per game at home.

Which really raises the question as to why they'd raise prices, now. Especially that much.

Indiana is probably the only team on that schedule that will beat them. If they don't win all but 1 of those games then something has went terribly wrong.#weak

They did have something go terribly wrong. They fired their coach mid-season and 8 players transferred out. They had no seniors on the roster, last season, yet McMurray, Guerrero, Thorpe, Bibby, Fitz, Zigler, Santos, and Bodway are all gone.

New coach, Brian Gregory is building from scratch. While he's brought in some nice freshmen and JUCO and graduate transfers, he only has 2 scholarship players left on the team from last year, Tulio Da Silva and Troy Holston. There is Isaiah Manderson, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I hope they can win some of those games. However, I would not be surprised if they did not win any of them.

With people not renewing, because of the last few seasons, they upped the prices for the Prime seating to $736 and $784 per seat. Almost a 87% increase. Then they give us this schedule. :idunno:

I renewed, but thank God I didn't upgrade my tickets.

What was the price last year?