Jeff Horn defeats Manny Pacquiao

Horn was aggressive throughout but Manny had better punch stats.

Fight was nearly stopped between 9th and 10th rounds in favor of Manny.

I watched the entire fight and was shocked not so much that Horn won but he won unanimously.

Teddy Atlas is losing his mind.

I'm going to watch it again without listening to Teddy Atlas and see if I feel differently. He definitely seemed to be team Manny for the entire fight and could have swayed the way I thought about it hearing his pro Manny commentary the entire fight.

I feel like for the sake of boxing. They should announce the score of each round after each round ends. Allow both boxers, the crowd, and tv audience to know exactly what the scores are as it happens.

I think it would make it more exciting because if a boxer knows for a fact they are losing on the actual judges score cards. They would come out even harder. Plus saves any surprises like tonight and also gets rid of the whole fights are rigged.

I watched this fight, and no idea how Horn won.

I thought Horn won.

Teddy Atlas was awful.

Horn did not win. It wasn't really close imo. He put up a great effort... but he lost.

Manny landed more punches at a higher percentage and landed more power punches. Manny almost TKOd Horn in the 9th.

The rematch will be an HBO PPV...

I scored it 115-113 for Manny, it could have even been 116-112. When I heard the first judge's 117-111, then the other two at 115-113, I thought I had it right. Boxing really needs to hold the judges accountable, transparency is a must if they want to start cleaning up the sport.