Great Balls of Fire PPV

Sunday July 9th

Dallas TX

Brock Lesnar © vs Samoa Joe (WWE Universal Championship)

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman (Ambulance Match)

Neville © vs Akira Tozawa (Cruiserweight Championship)

Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks (Raw Womens Championship)

Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt

Not added to the card yet but still could be.

• RAW Tag Team Champions Sheamus & Cesaro vs. The Hardy Boyz
  • IC Champion The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose
  • Finn Balor vs. The Drifter
  • Enzo Amore vs. Big Cass
  • R-Truth v Goldust

Asking those way more in the know than myself. Joe is getting pretty good push but my guess is that it's to sell this PPV. Is the goal for Brock and Roman to be main event at summer slam or will Seth be involved?

Also does anyone ever see a Seth and Cesaro feud/match because I'd watch that for 2 hours. What a match that would be.

Asking those way more in the know than myself. Joe is getting pretty good push but my guess is that it's to sell this PPV. Is the goal for Brock and Roman to be main event at summer slam or will Seth be involved?

Also does anyone ever see a Seth and Cesaro feud/match because I'd watch that for 2 hours. What a match that would be.

I think Vince is slobbering all over himself to do Lesnar vs. Reigns & Cena vs. Reigns.

Having said that, the Lesnar/Joe feud has had a fantastic build. If the match goes over well, I can see WWE going back to that well again.

I think they should have given Joe the big win over Lesnar instead of Goldberg. That accomplished nothing long term.

The final card:

Brock Lesnar © vs. Samoa Joe - WWE Universal Championship

The Miz © vs. Dean Ambrose - WWE Intercontinental Championship

Cesaro & Sheamus © vs. The Hardy Boyz (30-minute Iron Man match) - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks - WWE Raw Women's Championship

Neville © vs. Akira Tozawa - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman (Ambulance Match)

Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt

Enzo Amore vs. Big Cass

Here and there. I'll probably watch SS, so I'm up on the current feuds.

Btw, have you seen this? Possibly the greatest heel ever.

Wrestling’s new villain named himself ‘Progressive Liberal.’ Hillary’s on his shirt. - The Washington Post

:lol2::lol2:

I'm not a "smug liberal elitist" but I love that guy! Hadn't heard of him until just now though. :lol2:

And I'm glad you still watch some. Makes me feel good that someone as smart as you watches something as dumb as wrestling. I love it, but I admit it's kind of stupid.

:lol2::lol2:

I'm not a "smug liberal elitist" but I love that guy! Hadn't heard of him until just now though. :lol2:

And I'm glad you still watch some. Makes me feel good that someone as smart as you watches something as dumb as wrestling. I love it, but I admit it's kind of stupid.

His finishing move is the "Liberal Agenda." I laughed out loud. :lol2:

It's not a lot different than watching an action movie or something, just absurd and funny in its own way. One of my best friends is a wrestling savant and keeps me updated, and I try to catch big shows with him too. Always a good time (until Roman Reigns magically wins against all odds and reason :lol2:).

Having said that, the Lesnar/Joe feud has had a fantastic build. If the match goes over well, I can see WWE going back to that well again.

I think they should have given Joe the big win over Lesnar instead of Goldberg. That accomplished nothing long term.

Normally we agree but not on Joe and Lesnar. It is extremely boring and forced.

I do agree Goldberg was by far the worst act in WWE since I picked it back up a few years ago.

Normally we agree but not on Joe and Lesnar. It is extremely boring and forced.

I do agree Goldberg was by far the worst act in WWE since I picked it back up a few years ago.

I really like how they have built Joe in this feud. I can always do without Lesnar, although he sold that choke the other night like a champ.

I really like how they have built Joe in this feud. I can always do without Lesnar, although he sold that choke the other night like a champ.

Joe is okay, just okay. It looks to me as if his wrestling skills are extremely limited but he did a good job intimidating Paul.

My point is, the WWE has built this feud through talk and a wrestler putting his hands on a non-wrestler. Weak sauce.