CNN Reporting

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just commented yesterday that CNN was actually running non political stories for the first time in forever. I guess this is why.

It's amazed me how network nightly news has been able to find stories other than politics to cover nightly but a few cable channels have been nearly 100% politics, as if there was no other news to report.

I agree with the Guys on the video, if there was anything to these investigations it would have already been leaked.

Appropriate by CNN to hold those accountable for spreading non truths and retract the story.

Integrity is an integral part of trust.

If CNN held everyone there to trust, there would be nobody left. CNN is nothing short of a lying mouth piece for ratings and the Democratic party. Enjoy.

Jim Acousta for Obama Adminstration offical is who CNN sends to White House press briefings. The man just wants attention. I would love 5 minutes on TV to debate him on any topic. His arrogance is nauseating.

" Lipton Bash why isnt the cameras on? Could you tell me why the cameras are not on?"

Well Jim it appears in the above video they were rolling pretty well......:thumb:

" Lipton Bash why isnt the cameras on? Could you tell me why the cameras are not on?"

Well Jim it appears in the above video they were rolling pretty well......:thumb:

Acousta's attitude has me wanting to join the news media just to put him in his place. He does not come off very intelligent.