Russ is the MVP

I'm out of the loop. Why is this just now being announced?

The NBA decided to have an awards show for the first time ever but the show wasn't scheduled until after the draft so we had to wait to find out who won awards this year. They also had categories like Dunk of the Year, Perfomance of the Year, Playoff Performance of the Year, Assist of the Year, Block of the Year, Game Winner of the Year along with the regular awards they annually give out.

Drake was the host of the show.

The NBA decided to have an awards show for the first time ever but the show wasn't scheduled until after the draft so we had to wait to find out who won awards this year. They also had categories like Dunk of the Year, Perfomance of the Year, Playoff Performance of the Year, Assist of the Year, Block of the Year, Game Winner of the Year along with the regular awards they annually give out.

Drake was the host of the show.

You tune in?

Yessir! Watched the whole thing. You watch it?

Nah. I caught the last two games of the Big3 premier. I LOVE that format. Not so much the broadcast but the games themselves. I will definitely be going to Rupp when they stop there.

As for the awards, I didn't see anything wrong with who won what, but I saw mixed reviews on the format.

Nah. I caught the last two games of the Big3 premier. I LOVE that format. Not so much the broadcast but the games themselves. I will definitely be going to Rupp when they stop there.

As for the awards, I didn't see anything wrong with who won what, but I saw mixed reviews on the format.

Yeah. I think they can improve the show. I liked it but it can be better. I recorded the BIG3 games. I hope to be able to make it to Rupp but the tickets were much much more than I expected them to be. We'll probably still go though.

Yeah. I think they can improve the show. I liked it but it can be better. I recorded the BIG3 games. I hope to be able to make it to Rupp but the tickets were much much more than I expected them to be. We'll probably still go though.

A couple of AI possessions is worth the price of admission for me. I hope he stays healthy long enough for that to happen.

Just finished the second game. I'm loving it so far. The win by 2 concept is lovely!!!!

I just wanna see the winning team say "NEXT?" and pound their chests after the win like I do at the park a couple times a week, then the next team warms up and plays the winners. Rinse and repeat until every team has played. Most games played over the season gets the top spot in the playoffs and so on.

Sorry for derailing... WAY TO GO RUSS!!!