Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Good show tonight. Really don't care for Paul coming back but the old guy took the money. I thought Christmas was screwed when she picked vote but it worked out. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Definitely baffled about Christmas' decision. I can't wait for feeds to start to see if maybe she'll give some real insight into why she picked vote over comp, but that's ancient history to them by now so I doubt we'll ever know.

I knew the Paul twist was coming thanks to Hamsterwatch, but I'm actually more okay with it than most people. I wanted all newbies, but if there had to be a returner I think he's a pretty good choice. Paul is both entertaining and deserved to win last year, so I think he deserves a second crack at it. I'm sad Cameron went home, because I thought he had potential. I'm sure there will be some sort of battle back opportunity again, but we'll find out soon enough if Cameron shows up on social media. Cody and Jillian are two of my least favorite HG's I've ever seen. With the thousands of applicants each year how do two people get cast who have zero personality?