WWE Money In The Bank

The card so far:

Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Money In The Bank Ladder Match for WWE Championship Match contract

Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Carmella - Money In The Bank Ladder Match for WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match contract

Jinder Mahal © vs. Randy Orton - WWE Championship

The Usos © vs. The New Day - WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Naomi © vs. Lana - ​WWE Smackdown Women's Championship

Kind of a lackluster card IMO. However, The MITB match has the potential to be outstanding with the participants involved. The Women's MITB will be interesting. Kind of makes me nervous honestly. You know they will attempt some "big spots." If its like the Hell in a Cell match they'll be in good shape. If its like the Extreme Rules match. Glad they are giving the Women the opportunity to be in these matches though. I'm interested in seeing Lana in her first televised singles match. Usos vs New Day should be fun. Mahal vs Orton doesn't excite me but it is big in setting up the road to Summer Slam and what direction they go. I imagine we'll get a segment from Breezango either on the main card or pre show. They've been a nice fresh change of pace lately.