Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing too big for me...

6 inch scar from appendicitis, it had shifted and Doc had trouble finding it.

2 inch scar from insertion of defibrillator in my upper left chest.

1 inch scar on left eyelid from an accident where I sliced it in half and nearly cut it off.

1 inch scar on each index finger, filet knife and Evel Knevel bike wreck are to blame for them.

Struck by lightning, Twice, no scar to show for either.

"Worst" scar I have is about a 6 inch scar on my right hand, from right side of the base of my hand down my hand. When I was a kid, caught my hand on barbed wire and didn't realize it. There's a circle where the barbed wire went in, and a thin line down where it ripped into my hand.

My worst injury left no scar. I was kicked in the face by a horse when I was three, but it just grazed me. A little to the left, and it probably caves my skull in.

As my hairline slowly keeps receding I think a scar I have is going to become more and more prevalent.

Scar from 7 staples earned from head to head collision in a soccer game my sophomore year of high school. Back when we didn't pay attention to concussions. Bloody mess.

Got another one close to it when I went head first into a fire hydrant playing football in the neighborhood in 1st grade.

Frankenstein scar on left hip from replacement surgery. Inside right arm just below the elbow bend, playground (geometry) compass accident. Had it in my back pocket, point sticking up above the pocket, mad scramble for the basketball and I somehow dug the point into my arm and ripped out a big chuck of meat. I folded it back in and went back to playing.

Got the same scar in the same spot. I feel like it doesn't show up all that much though.

Same scar here, mine is a little more prevalent since they used my patella to replace ACL. Another scar on my right calf from when I was a kid thinking I was a BMX biker going off jumps and received 20+ stitches. Scar on my left eye from getting beat up by my brother as kid (probably deserved it).