Westbrook next game?

So the league MVP hasn't played in 7 weeks but was given the award because of all his regular season triple doubles. All done while playing a regular season that most would agree doesn't matter. James meanwhile will be the only player ever to average a triple double in the finals...got it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't the MVP award given to best player in the regular season and the NBA FINALS MVP given to the best player in the FINALS? I'm failing to see an argument

So against a better team averaging a triple double in the finals could not have done that the entire year...Westbrick wasn't best during the season...finals prove it

You average a triple double for an entire season seems like he's the only one to do it. Makes him the best player in the league this year to me

Padded stats! Durant, Harden, James could have done the same... Btw, wow in this finals game, crazy!

So against a better team averaging a triple double in the finals could not have done that the entire year...Westbrick wasn't best during the season...finals prove it

So he can win the Finals MVP which is award for the good POST season he's having.

Triple doubles are overrated I guess. I mean, LeBron is averaging a triple double in the finals and just like Westbrook he won't get a ring either.

But not overrated enough to give MVP to undeserving player