Reds @ Padres (6/12-6/14)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge changes coming. @HammerTime simply not getting the job done this series against one of the worst teams in baseball. Early morning press conference scheduled at 10am to announce the changes. This team is certainly missing some veterans that were key pieces to the NL Central Division Championships in 2010 and 2012. Veterans like @gametime and @Crash Davis.

Edited by LRCW

As most of you know I've been battling some health issues with high blood pressure and my weight for sometime now. My doctors feel it's best that I step away from the game for now, and try and take better care of myself. So I have informed ownership that I will be resigning as GM and Manager immediately. I have named @UKMustangFan to take over as GM, and @HammerTime will take over as manager the rest of the year, and then our new GM will evaluate HT's job performance at the end of the year, and determine if HT will be signed to a long term contract or if the team needs to go in a new direction. Thanks to everyone for their support during both the good and bad times through out my career.

While I'm sad to see @LRCW step down, I'm happy for the opportunity. As soon as his health status improves he will be back. I can only pray the pitching staff gets healthy soon. Our bats can only do so much. It would be nice if @UKMustangFan could bring up someone that gets on base and move Billy Hamilton down in the lineup because he is 1 for his last 50. Also I need pitching help, thanks.

While I'm sad to see @LRCW step down, I'm happy for the opportunity. As soon as his health status improves he will be back. I can only pray the pitching staff gets healthy soon. Our bats can only do so much. It would be nice if @UKMustangFan could bring up someone that gets on base and move Billy Hamilton down in the lineup because he is 1 for his last 50. Also I need pitching help, thanks.

What did I set the over/under line on Peraza and Hamilton at? I think it was 100 steals and a .320 combined OBP. The stolen bases are looking good for the over but they're around a .288 OBP. See what I was talking about with Peraza's lack of patience at the plate causing his BA to suffer @HammerTime @ColonelCrazy ?

What did I set the over/under line on Peraza and Hamilton at? I think it was 100 steals and a .320 combined OBP. The stolen bases are looking good for the over but they're around a .288 OBP. See what I was talking about with Peraza's lack of patience at the plate causing his BA to suffer @HammerTime @ColonelCrazy ?

I never disagreed with you, just hopeful for improvement.