Gators Offer UHA 2019 Guard

He is the most talented player from my hometown in a very long time. The rumor mill is already turning about KyKy leaving UHA. I haven't been able to sort through the nonsense yet to tell if we should expect him in a Hoptown or County uniform yet though.

• 2 weeks later...
He is the most talented player from my hometown in a very long time. The rumor mill is already turning about KyKy leaving UHA. I haven't been able to sort through the nonsense yet to tell if we should expect him in a Hoptown or County uniform yet though.

He's very gifted offensively, but doesn't always play hard, and can't guard a fence post. Hoptown's staple is defense and effort. That's the recipe for a bad marriage.

He's very gifted offensively, but doesn't always play hard, and can't guard a fence post. Hoptown's staple is defense and effort. That's the recipe for a bad marriage.

It has been quiet around here. None of my county people have said anything about it and the Hoptown guy I heard it from hasn't said anything else. It may just be all smoke and he stays at UHA. We will see.

The rumors of kids leaving schools are started by the other schools. A. KYKY loves UHA. B. Even if he wanted to leave his mom wouldn't let him.

Even as a Hoptown fan, I can say this. A kid like Kyky (uber talented) is better off at uha. He's got nba talent. He needs to be doing everything he can to make sure he makes it to the next level. And as much as I hate to admit it, there are too many examples of kids not getting qualified coming from hoptown and county. Though County's track record is better lately.