Bob Stoops Retiring

UKMustangFan

Crazy stat I saw on Twitter....Now that Stoops is retired there are only 4 active coaches who have won a title....Saban, Meyer, Swinney, and Fisher.

Odds are pretty decent that one of those four will win next year and that will stay true.

Crazy stat I saw on Twitter....Now that Stoops is retired there are only 4 active coaches who have won a title....Saban, Meyer, Swinney, and Fisher.

Has Les Miles found a new coaching job yet? If so, they forgot him. What about Auburn's head coach during their championship. I can see his face but forget his name. Is he still out of coaching?

Has Les Miles found a new coaching job yet? If so, they forgot him. What about Auburn's head coach during their championship. I can see his face but forget his name. Is he still out of coaching?

Miles is still unemployed and Gene Chizik is now the DC at UNC.

Not really. Guessing their freshmen just reported for summer school, and once they start classes they are locked in...

Before they started classes they could transfer so long as they sat out a year or is that waived with a coaching change? I assumed that was a legend but was never for sure.

Before they started classes they could transfer so long as they sat out a year or is that waived with a coaching change? I assumed that was a legend but was never for sure.

They wouldn't have to sit out a year if they had not started classes and got a release from their LOI. Once you start classes you are locked in as a student of the university and transfer rules apply...