DeSales 2017

Ram

Colts have to improve their Offensive efficiency

In their three losses they averaged a mere 10 points per game and less than 125 total yards per game. Two of those games they didn't even score an Offensive TD.

DeSales will have a Defense with Championship Quality, but any hopes of knocking off CAL, or subsequently winning 2A, begins and ends with their ability to improve on Offense.

Anyone on here know how many kids on offense are returning?

No, but I do recall thinking last year when they lost in the playoffs that they returned a lot more than CAL and might be the favorite to win it all this year. Granted I do realize that what CAL does return is huge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DeSales lost three good RBs (Tharp, Simpson, Sirohman) but the stable is loaded with replacements. QB Aaron Pfaadt returns and I look for him to light up the scoreboard. They have some scary-good skill position players that will be sophs and juniors but played a lot last year. In my opinion, the offense will be considerably better, and the defense will always be among the best in 2-A. I like their chances this year better than last year, and it turns out that they were better than I thought last year. They were the only team to really challenge CAL. Their two games were CAL's closest two of the season against 2-A teams.

• 4 weeks later...